We are market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and growing company; we want only the very best and very motivated.
With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to our customers, Professional Services based out of Port Washington is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as a 5-star rated service company. We have received Angie’s List’s Super Service Award and are a top rated contractor on Home Advisor. Professional Services is trained and equipped to handle anything from routine HVAC maintenance & repairs on a residential system to complete turnkey installations for commercial environments. We also have an entire division dedicated to the service and installation of geothermal systems.
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Industry Training
- Service vehicles and top grade stock
- iPads/tablets (based upon position)
- Paid vacations AND birthdays
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
- We live by our core value "Great place to work -- All for one and one for all!"
- And More!
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. The essential functions of the HVAC Service Expert are to provide general HVAC services, repair and installation. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options.
All Professional Services employees must be willing to follow our core values:
Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No
One is Watching
Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
- Experience with installation of HVAC equipment.
- Must be reliable and customer oriented.
- Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather conditions.
- Must complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must work with and train any installation helpers which may be assigned to work with you.
- Maintain the equipment and inventory in your truck for maximum efficiency.
- Must be able to interact with customers and co-workers on a professional level.
- Must be able to track and keep manager informed of a client’s changing needs and requests.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles.
- Candidate must be able to up-sell various products and services.
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must know local HVAC codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Must be able to draw simple diagrams and be able to read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Typical work week is eight to ten hour workdays five days per week and early and/or late weekday meetings when necessary.
- Must be dependable and honest, as fiduciary responsibility for customer payments is required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be drug free.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.