Safety and Efficiency Agreement
Let Professional Services's 40+ years of experience in the HVAC business ensure you achieve maximum efficiency and lasting value from your heating and air conditioning equipment. With our Safety and Efficiency Agreement, you can rest assured our expert service technicians will give your home air conditioning and heating system(s) a thorough 20+ point inspection and tune-up of each covered piece of equipment once a year. Just inspections alone do not meet the maintenance requirements specified in your owner's manual. Visual inspections do not remove debris or corrosion which can accumulate and reduce the unit's operating efficiency; Professional Services's Safety and Efficiency Agreement addresses this gap. Regularly scheduled equipment maintenance can also consistently save up to 10% on your energy bills.
- 10% Discount - on parts and labor for additional work needed on equipment covered under your maintenance plan.
- Reduced Service Fees - should the need arise to schedule a visit outside of your annual tune-up schedule.
- Preferred "SEA Customer" Status - front of the line for service requests; both regular and emergency situations.
- Quoted Pricing - allows our technicians to discuss any problems that arise and seek your permission before proceeding to remedy any issues.
- 2 Year Price Lock - guaranteed pricing on agreement payments through renewal date.
- Custom Tailored agreements - offered to meet your specific cooling, gas, furnace, heat pump, or gas boiler needs.
- Bonded, Experienced Staff of service technicians - can recognize many potential problems before they start.
- Efficiently Operating Equipment - prolongs equipment life and helps to curtail breakdowns.
- Environmentally Friendly - use of special refrigerant recovery units, so harmful CFC gases aren't released into the air.
- Seasonal Newsletter - arrives to your email with coupons and tips to help you maximize your home's energy efficiency.
21+ Point Precision Safety & Efficiency Tune-up
Air Conditioning 21+ Point Tune-up
- Check operating temperatures (evaporator temp drop)
- Check voltage of outdoor compressor
- Check and adjust supply and return vents if required
- Inspect motors and if necessary lubricate moving parts
- Clean or replace standard air filter
- Check low voltage wiring and contractor
- Inspect condensate line
- Inspect condensate pump if applicable
- Check and if needed tighten all electrical connections
- Check for visual refrigerant leaks
- Check and if necessary adjust thermostat calibration
- Test humidistat operation if applicable
- Check cleanliness of ductwork
- Test safety and control circuits for proper operations
- Test float switch if applicable
- Inspect electronic air cleaners if applicable
- Check temperature differential
- Check fan motor amperage draw
- Inspect service valves
- Check condenser coil and advise
- Clean and adjust blower components
- And More...
Furnace 21+ Point Tune-up
- Turn thermostat up. Check heat anticipator setting
- Test burners, limits and blower
- Pull, clean, and inspect burners
- Test hot surface igniter
- Clean pilot assembly, pilot orifice, and sensor
- Replace thermocouple if applicable
- Vacuum combustion chamber
- Visually inspect heat exchanger
- Recommend pulling heat exchanger if applicable
- Check combustion motor
- Check filter condition, replace if necessary
- Inspect blower motor and blower wheel for excessive dust build up. Inform customer if cleaning is required.
- Lube applicable parts
- Check pressure switch
- Check gas pressure
- Check flame signal
- Run test from thermostat for minimum of 15 minutes
- Record temp heat rise and annotate on inv.
- Check condensate piping and pump condensing furnaces
- Wipe down exterior of equipment
- Sign service tage on equipment
- And more...